Re: ia32 library repository

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:38:16PM +0100, Javier Serrano Polo wrote:
> Hi, amd64 users.
>
> It looks like my first announcement didn't get through. It's in bug
> #464796, message #35.
Great thanks.

I will try to summarise (just to see if I understand).  You take
originally packed i386 packages and basically change the control
information (I presume make changes to the path'ing - do these libraries
end up in /lib32/)

not sure if there was any resolution on what to do with /bin (exe's)

and the naming scheme is ia32- (I think i like this better than -i386)

have you packaged up your script ?

I think the idea to use aloth is a good idea, how do we (amd64
community) help with that

Alex