Re: How would I get debian unstable?

On Fri, 2008-06-06 at 11:40 -0400, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:

snip

> Argh! %s/Linux/Linus (almost did it again again).  Why couldn't he call
> it LSD (Linus Software Distribution) instead of Linux?
>
> Doug.

Well, IF he did that, then the dyslectic and the type-lectic would get
it confused with the LDS.  "Hey, have you tried LDS yet?"  "No way!
Never, I just am not religious". Then LSD would never have gotten a foot
hold.  Not to say anything about The War On Drugs (US Centric).  Think
of the confusion, think of the poor law enforcement agents trying to
track all the LSD communication!  Oh! The humanity!

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com