Re: boot screen

Hi,

Thanks but I probably should have given out more info here. That file or path does not exist on my system. I am running on an AMD64 bit machine with a Nvidia graphics card (GeForce 7300GT) 2 gig memory. In my /usr/src directory I have the following:
"linux-headers-2.6.24-17-generic"  I ran find on it and came up with:
/usr/src/linux-headers-2.6.24-17-generic/include/config/fb/vesa.h which in this case is a zero byte file. I am running Kubuntu 8.04 with all the latest updates (this worked this way even in Kubuntu 7.10).