Re: 64-bit and chroot

El dg 09 de 03 del 2008 a les 16:58 +0100, en/na Hans-J. Ullrich va
escriure:
>         libopenal.so.0 => not found

Curious.

All the other libraries are available in the ia32 repository. You may
want to use it. Your library list looks safe for the chroot method
except for libGL. Run the 32-bit glxinfo to find out how is DRI.

> You see, there are used some other libs. But in both cases, the application is
> running !  Do you now see, what I meant with "using different names for
> libs" ?

I see. In this case both libraries will work. Don't worry about that.

Bye.