Re: 64-bit and chroot

Does anyone here have an inside ear with Adobe and/or SUN? I think they at least owe us an answer as to IF and WHEN for AMD64 code will be available.

If they aren't going to do it, it might help motivate the OSS solutions to fill the void.

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

"Give me four parameters and I can fit an elephant;
Give me five and I can wag its tail."
(The source of the above quote?? Variants have been
attributed to C.F. Gauss, Niels Bohr, Lord Kelvin, Enrico Fermi.)