Re: Via pm4900 Chrome9 graphics.

On Fri, Mar 07, 2008 at 10:59:09AM -0800, C Wakefield wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience compiling a driver for a
> Via P4M900 Chrome9 grapics chip?
> So far I'm on testing/lenny.
> Xorg.org is down at the moment, so I can't check for
> support.
> This is in an Asus  P5VD2-VM motherboard.

xserver-xorg-video-via doesn't handle it already?

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=464848 seems to
indicate that someone is working on packaging
xserver-xorg-video-openchrome which should work with your video chip.

This one from ubuntu might work for you:

You can find the source package if it needs a rebuild here:

Len Sorensen