Intel (s775) Johannesburg DQ35JOE mATX

Hi
   Sorry for abusing your time but I am going to buy a computer with the
following ingredients. I am quite worried that I might have to wait for
half a year for support of some of the chips so I decided to ask first
if someone has used this (with good or bad experience):

Motherboard: Intel (s775) Johannesburg DQ35JOE mATX
Chipset:   Intel Q35 Express

I am sure the following will work, I think the e1000 driver supports the
network card.
CPU: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 2,4GHz 1066/8MB s-775
Network card: Intel 82566DM Gigabit Adapter, integrated

Thanks
Gudjon