Offtopic : Large hostings and colocations ¿where?

Hi, I would like to know if there are services offering machines
with about 2teras of space and 20mbps of bandwidth, I guess with no
monthly limit.  In my country, Colombia, we don't have ISP that can
offer this kind of things in a moderately way.

Do you have a recomendation about where can I have a dedicated
server, or colocation with this info?

Of course, it would be lovely to have it with Debian, or maybe have
the opportunity to install remotely with my favorite distro.

Thanks in advance.

P.D:Do you have a recommendation about buying computers that can
hold 2Tb of space? would it be possible to have a server of that
less than U$3000.   I saw  Dell 1430SC, but I would like to know if
there are similar options

--
Recomiendo Openoffice.org como herramienta de ofimática
http://www.openoffice.org