[Offtopic] Sharing dvd images privately was (Large host...ere?)

Hi, first of all, thanks for all the suggestions and recommendations
I've received, I guess our budget won't reach the monthly costs or
the server costs, so maybe there is a better alternative.

What we want to solve is to share 300 dvd images for many cities, we
first thought about having a big server, and a huge
bandwidth(thinking what we have in our country, Colombia), but as I
see, maybe in five years the costs will drop down enough to follow
this alternative.

So, maybe having a peer to peer system, would make the idea
materialize, so my question is now:

  Is it possible to have a p2p private network to share those
  resources?

Maybe having two servers with not so high bandwidth,  but with enough
disk.  The info doesn't change, as they are just dvd images, the
dvds can't be public, due to copyright issues, so is it possible to
authenticate or there are ssl options or something like that to
share the info?

Again thanks :)

--
Recomiendo DrGeo para explorar geometría euclidea
http://documentation.ofset.org/drgeo