Re: Debian amd64 from the net: Installation failed

On Sat, Dec 29, 2007 at 11:02:46AM +0100, Patrizio O.C. Melis wrote:
> I use the Primary Debian mirror site (ftp.debian.org) for installing Etch
> amd64... but more files is missing on site. I can't install Etch on my
> computer and I have only this computer. Please help me!!!

Well, the ftp.debian.org mirror is depreciated.  Use another mirror.
See the debian website for a list of mirrors: choose one close to you.

If you have any CD other than the businesscard.iso then you can install
a minimal system without any further network during the install.  Once
you reboot, you can set up networking and choose a better mirror.

Doug.