Re: Debian amd64 from the net: Installation failed

>Well, the ftp.debian.org mirror is depreciated.  Use another mirror.
>See the debian website for a list of mirrors: choose one close to you.

 I've tried... the mirror do not run

>If you have any CD other than the businesscard.iso then you can install
>a minimal system without any further network during the install.  Once
>you reboot, you can set up networking and choose a better mirror.

 also  I've tried... do not run anyway... :(

I think the problem is only for 64bit releases... I have an etch 32 bit in a little laptop that do not worrry me... Is my only satisfation in debian world.

I'm very deceived.

bye.