Re: g++/cpp segmentation fault on amd64

> > Hi all,
> > it's since 1 month (more or less) that g++ and cpp have problems on my
> > box. I recieve the errors compiling some of my packages:
> <snip>
>
> I suspect that either:
>
> (1) A gcc binary is corrupted - use debsums to check this

# debsums | grep -v OK
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.2/cc1plus                                 FAILED

That was the problem (even if I really don't know how this could be
happened: the pc is new, bought 2 months ago)!! After a

# apt-get --reinstall install g++-4.2

everything is working fine now!

Thanks a lot Ben for the help,
Sandro