Re: Webcam from a chroot?

On Thu, 2007-12-13 at 22:36 -0500, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
--snip--
> What happens if you use schroot?  I don't have a webcam to try, but
> schroot handles mounting everything I need; no need for /etc/fstab
> entries for it.

I've been using schroot since the first time I set up my chroot, but I
was never able to find a way to have it handle all of my mounts for me.
I've googled and looked through the AMD64 howto, and I can find
references to what you're talking about, but no one has any concrete
info on HOW to actually do it. If you can fill me in I'd be very
grateful.

P.S. Doug, sorry if you get a duplicate email here. I accidentally hit
reply instead of reply to list on my first email. :)

--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837