Re: keyboad leds not responding, kernel 2.6.22-2

All,

It could be an issue with the kernel, Xorg server or both (the latter is
more likely). Since my last upgrade the leds on my Compaq PS/2 keyboard
stopped working under X11, but were working correctly on a linux console
(e.g. tty1).

I also have a MSI K8T-Neo...

Cheers,

Daniel