Openoffice2.org + amd64 + java: Paths ?

Hello all,

I have just installed Openoffice2 in my 64-bit-system from

ftp://ftp-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/debian/oo64/

Yes, ist is running, and yes, I know, it is not officially supported, and yes,
I know, it has still some bugs. Anyway, it works, but with a slight problem:

Openoffice can not find the java runtime environment. I have installed jre-1.4
(Debian-package). Strace tells me , it cannot find the path to java. So I
wanted to confiure it manually in "Options". But what is the correct path ?
Could you please tell me ? I saw the same thread in the forum some time ago,
but I found no solution.

Thanks for help !

Best regards

Hans