Re: [OT] Need a little C programming help

Andreas & Erik,

Thanks very much for your help. The include files were, in fact, within the
main block. I'd swear that they have been there for years, but I'll worry
about that some other time. It's quite possible that I made a change six
months or so ago and now just don't remember. Anyway, relocating them as you
suggested completely solved the problem.

Thanks, also, for the compiling tips. I'll start experimenting with them.

Sincerely,

cmr

--
Debian 'Sarge': Registered Linux User #241964
----