Installing Intel Fortran Compiler

Hello Everybody,

I'm trying to install Intel Fortran Compiler 9.1.036 on my Debian AMD64 Opteron Box. Unfortunely, i can't use gnu fortran to compile the application i want (http://www.cpmd.org/), because  it needs the 'Cray Pointer' extension to Fortran 77 for dynamical memory management. According to http://www.theochem.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/~axel.kohlmeyer/cpmd-linux.html
doesn't handle the above extension. So I have to use Intel's compiler, that is free of charge, but not open source :-( .

During the installation process, the following message appears:

The installation program was not able to detect the IA32 version of the following libraries installed   :
libstdc++
libgcc
glibc

Without these libraries, the compiler will not function properly.
These libraries, if not installed, can be installed from
the OS discs after finishing the compiler installation.
Please refer to Release Notes for more information.

Can I have both versions of glibc (64 and 32) installed? Any packages names?

Thanks for your answers.....

[]'s

Yahoo! Search
Música para ver e ouvir: You're Beautiful, do James Blunt