Re: Debian AMD64 - any 32bit compatibility?

Jan De Luyck escribió:
On Wednesday 30 August 2006 00:18, Gnu-Raiz wrote:
I think the real question should be what programs don't run with
ia32libs, that can only be run in 32 bit chroot?

I can only think of two really Open Office 2, and Firefox with flash
plugin. Mostly the later because of the flash player.

I think a lot of users will want to add mplayer with the w32codecs and acrobat reader (and the plugin for <insert browser here>) to that list.
Add wine to the list, and maybe other non-free software like skype.

--
Bernardo Arlandis Mañó