RE: ATI driver slow: which way to look ?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: ATI driver slow: which way to look ?
- From: "Bhaskar Manda" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:36:48 -0500
- Message-id: <13876B12FAF13240865A5E17F02A7BD9334E5D@Oakbrookdc01.CF-Oakbrook.local>
First place to look would be /var/log/Xorg.0.log (use the latest Xorg
log file after the X server is started). Perhaps it isn't able to
allocate enough memory (for shared memory graphics)?
Bhaskar S. Manda
> From: Hans-J. Ullrich [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> All 3D-acceleration functions are accessible and working, But
> they work real slow. I do not think, it is the driver itself.
> How can I check the rest of the graphics-environment ? Are
> there any ways i.e.