kernel source thanks

   Thanks to all the folks who helped and made suggestions while I was
trying to figure how to get the source and compile a 64bit SMP kernel.
I have finally gotten it working as a monolithic kernel, no loadable
modules, and the client is happy.
   I learned the hard way that Broadcom NetXtremeII network interface
does not use the driver called Broadcom NetXtreme, but instead uses the
Broadcom Tigon driver.  Sigh.
   I'm hoping that "etch" will make this easier next time, though I'm
thinking of just moving up from 2.6.12 to 2.6.17 from kernel.org now
that I have a working .config for this system.

--
Bill Ranck
Blacksburg, Va.