Re: sources.list ???

I added the corresponding sarge repositories

## sarge
deb http://mirror.espri.arizona.edu/debian-amd64/debian/ sarge main non-free
contrib
deb-src http://mirror.espri.arizona.edu/debian-amd64/debian/ sarge main
non-free contrib

and then did

sudo apt-get update
sudo aptitude install -t stable kde

and got a working kde from the sarge distro if that is any help.

Scott