Re: Lots of packets are missing in amd64/etch...

On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 09:07 +0200, Koen Vermeer wrote:
> OK, I'll try that. I just delayed messing with it after I saw some
> people reporting problems. I'll replace my old deb-line with the new
> one, and sew what happens...

My apologies for that "'Allo 'Allo"-ish error...

Anyway, I did the replacement of that deb-line, and while I still have a
working system, the result isn't what I expected. I now have the 'some
packages keep getting updated'-syndrom, which was one of the things I
was trying to avoid. In my case, it's libgnokii2, libbonobo2-0 and
libselinux1. One other thing is that xserver-xorg cannot be updated due
to a missing dependency, but that's not a major issue. I just hope the
updates of those three packages will be fixed automagically some time in
the near future.

Koen