Lots of packets are missing in amd64/etch...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Lots of packets are missing in amd64/etch...
- From: Alexander Vlasov <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:07:29 +0300
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org.>
I've just received a new server on amd64 (em64t) platform and tried to
Unfortunately, hardware is hardly supported by sarge, so I dist-upgraded
to etch immediately after install.
But now I faced the strange problem: a lot of packages aren't available
in amd64 etch.
And one of the nastiest things is unavailable gcc 8( So I can't install
pbuilder and rebuild packages by myself.
Can anyone explain me what's going on? Is official arch inclusion not
over yet? Where can I find the progress reports?
Thanks a lot in advance.
PS. Please CC me, I'm not on the list
JID: zulu <at> jabber.kiev.ua