Re: X700 + fglrx + debian-amd64 + xorg7.0 = running ?

Thank you!
I did (almost) exactly what you said, and everything is working
well, now. Before using Flavio's deb-src repository, I was trying
to install drivers by using ATI's official installer, but it was probably
outdated (or buggy).

Thank you again,
bye

Andrea