Re: X700 + fglrx + debian-amd64 + xorg7.0 = running ?

Hi everybody,
I have the same problem with an Acer Aspire 5024WLMi (Radeon
X700). After upgrading to xorg 7 my old fglrx stopped working,
as expected, but I'm not even able to let xserver-xorg-video-ati
driver work: X starts regularly (all processes are running as they
should) but the screen is blank.

How long should we wait for an Ati serious support?