Re: problem with kernel

2006/4/27, Matthias Julius <lists@julius-net.net>:

> i try to reinstall my graphic card - but system said that it cannot be
> done because of problem with kernel...
>
> where can i find those source file -- i'm using kernel
> 2.6.8-11-amd64-k8 (i was trying others kernels for amd64 and there is
> same error) and how to install them...

You will have to install kernel-headers-2.6.8-11-amd64-k8.  For newer
kernels the package is called linux-headers-<kernel-version>.
i know that's stupid question but how can i do that??
what should i download and how to install - i'm very debutant

--
Bartosz Boguszewski
email: bboguszewski@gmail.com