Re: quiet dual dual-core opteron

Thanks for the ideas. I'd like to use some nice CPU coolers (like the
Zalman ones) and one concern with going ATX (like the Master) in
addition to the RAM issue pointed out previously is that with the
smaller form factor you often don't have the real estate for efficient
coolers.

Thanks again,

Peter

Quoting Paul Brook:

--
Peter A. H. Peterson, technician and musician.
 ---=[ http://tastytronic.net/~pedro/ ]=---