Problems creating chroot

I have an AMD64 on my notebook.So i'm using a kernel that is 64 bit compatible.
I have an Nvidia graphic card so i built personally my kernel with debian
tools.
I'm using it since 6 months and never having problems.
But Openoffice don't seems to work properly, so i read the AMD64 HOW-TO.
With the hope to build a 32-bit chroot i followed the instruction but when
i  used command:

debootstrap --arch i386 sid /var/chroot/sid-ia32 http://ftp.debian.org/debian/

a message informs me that i can't download two files,precisely:

libsig++-1.2-5c102 and slong1a-utf8

so i decide to exclude them from downloading and install them as soon as
possible.
I think they aren't essential for the new "system", but i'm not sure.
When i use:

chroot /var/chroot/sid-ia32

I enter in the new chroot but i can't do anything, both simple command like
"cd" or "ls" both non trivial like "apt".
The message is:

I have no name!@debian:/#ls
ls: error while loading shared libraries: libselinux.so.1: cannot open shared
object file:No such file or directory
I have no name!@debian:/#

With other command the message is the same.
I'm not an expert user and i can't resolve this problem.
If anyone can help me..
Thanks