Bug filing advice needed: package uninstallable on amd64 only

Abiword is uninstallable on AMD64.  It appears that the library package
libenchant1c2 has been replaced by the package libenchant1c2a.  This new
package is available for AMD64; but the AMD64 Abiword port, and *only*
the AMD64 port of Abiword, still has a dependency on the older libenchat1c2,
which is no longer available.

I'm curious what the proper way to proceed with this is.  File a bug
against Abiword with an "AMD64" tag?  Something else?  Is it OK for us
to file non-wishlist bugs of this sort, given that we're not yet an official
port?

Thanks,

-c