Re: Bug filing advice needed: package uninstallable on amd64 only

Le 11.02.2006 17:08:09, cmetzler@speakeasy.net a écrit :

Abiword is uninstallable on AMD64.  It appears that the library
package
libenchant1c2 has been replaced by the package libenchant1c2a.  This
new
package is available for AMD64; but the AMD64 Abiword port, and *only*
the AMD64 port of Abiword, still has a dependency on the older
libenchat1c2,
which is no longer available.

I'm curious what the proper way to proceed with this is.  File a bug
against Abiword with an "AMD64" tag?  Something else?  Is it OK for us
to file non-wishlist bugs of this sort, given that we're not yet an
official
port?

I have filled a bug sometimes ago without the mention of amd64 #345498.
It has been closed. The maintainer told me it has been fixed by a NMU.
So, probably a NMU is needed also for amd64.

Thanks,

Jean-Luc