Re: Ekiga (was Gnomemeeting) and pwc module (Quickcam Pro 4000)

Hi,

btw your friend can use window$
http://snapshots.gnomemeeting.net/win32/

Please, don't forget this port is less than a beta... so don't criticize, help debug if you use it... But i had working sessions with a win XP (if sound cuts, try to disable echo cancellation).

Regards,
Yannick

Thierry LARMIER a écrit :

Marvelous

It's working! I see my face.

I will test an internet call with a friend

thanks

Le dimanche 05 février 2006 à 21:36 +0100, Yannick - Debian/Linux a