Re: Quanta 3.5.x crashing

Probably nothing to do with your problem, but it might help to share the pain...

I was having problems on Quanta startup with 3.5.0 and 3.5.1; it actually made X restart when painting the main window. Started it once from tty1, and ran fine then; disabled startup splash TOD, now it runs fine...!?

--
Nelson Menezes