Re: Flash (Re: OpenOffice-2.0.)

v0n0 <aledj@email.it> writes:
> I fixed preinst script, could you try it now and then write me? ;) Thanks!

Still fails:

Setting up mozilla-firefox-32 (1.0.7-1.32b3) ...
Updating mozilla-firefox chrome registry...E: Registration process existed with status: 127
E: /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox-32/extensions/installed-extensions.txt still present. Registration might have gone wrong.
mv: tiedoston "/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox-32/defaults.ini" tilaa ei voi lukea: Tiedostoa tai hakemistoa ei ole

The last one means: no such file or directory.

Do you have the source package available, I could take a look at it?

--
* Sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology (T.P)  *
*           PGP public key available @ http://www.iki.fi/killer           *