Re: Flash (Re: OpenOffice-2.0.)

Olivier Bornet ha scritto:

>Hello all,
>
>first, thanks for the 32 bits stuff. Of course, clean 64 bits programs
>must be the way to go, but for the moment, I'm happy to have the 32 bit
>programs.
>
>OOO and Skype is running OK on my amd64 system. The remaining major
>problems I have are:
>
>  - flash player in firefox,
>  - adobe acrobat reader,
>  - real player,
>  - some codecs for mplayers/xine/totem/... (from w32codecs on 32 bits
>    x86 GNU/Debian distrib).

I'm running 32bit mplayer with w32codecs without chroot, but it's too
experimental to put it online, for instance Firefox-32 installs without
problems im my system, but on the others don't! The same could be for
mplayer...
How did you manage to install OO.o?

>1st problem is present for me with a fresh update:
>
>  $ sudo apt-get install mozilla-firefox-32 ia32-libs -t experimental
>  Setting up mozilla-firefox-32 (1.0.7-1.32b2) ...
>  Updating mozilla-firefox chrome registry...E: Registration process existed with status: 127
>  E: /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox-32/extensions/installed-extensions.txt still present. Registration might have gone wrong.
>  mv: cannot stat `/usr/lib/mozilla-firefox-32/defaults.ini': No such file or directory
>  dpkg: error processing mozilla-firefox-32 (--configure):
>   subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 1
>  Errors were encountered while processing:
>   mozilla-firefox-32
>  E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
>
>Any suggestions ?

I fixed preinst script, could you try it now and then write me? ;) Thanks!

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Student In The University Of Padua - Computer Science