Re: GLIBC BUG still not fixed in stable package

Goswin - are you saying stable/sarge from amd64.debian.net will have a
patched glibc?

There's another application I discovered which fell victim to this
pthread issue. But I can't find where it is, and I know it's not as
popular as MySQL.

It's a shame, I know a lot of people running amd64-based machines for
MySQL, and currently if you choose to run a "stable" version you're
left with this nasty bug. If a patched glibc is going to be back in
stable off amd64.debian.net, I can keep using sarge then.

Otherwise I'll have to use testing it appears...

- mike