Re: flash on mozilla

Junichi Uekawa wrote:
Hi,

If you find a page that libflash-mozplugin cannot display,
please report the URL.

That way we may be able to get a better GPL flash plugin rather than having to rely on 32-bit proprietary code.

I'm doing fine with libflash-mozplugin, so your mileage may vary.

You could also wait (years?) for multiarch support.

Multiarch doesn't help here, since it will not allow you to load 32-bit plugin from 64-bit mozilla.

Yes, I know, but multiarch would help with installing a 32-bit plugin and a 32-bit browser with out using a chroot.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com