Re: flash on mozilla

On Thursday 03 November 2005 06:34, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> Junichi Uekawa wrote:
> > If you find a page that libflash-mozplugin cannot display,
> > please report the URL.
> > That way we may be able to get a better GPL flash plugin
> > rather than having to rely on 32-bit proprietary code.
> > I'm doing fine with libflash-mozplugin, so
> > your mileage may vary.
> You could also wait (years?) for multiarch support.

I would prefer a GPL or BSD licenced alternative to Macromedia Flash.  Better
a job be done by hand, or even not at all, than through the use of
closed-source software.

Before veering too far off topic, I just want to ask:  is there an active
movement campaigning for closed-source software to be outlawed?

--
AJS