Re: flash on mozilla

Junichi Uekawa wrote:
Hi,

Has anybody achieved flash on mozilla, firefox or epiphany ?
I looked for flash-plugin on amd64 but had no success.
I installed flash-player probing. Announces of flash-plugin needed
disappeared but now I only get one-color-square in place of flash-spot.
All suggestions welcomed.
Thanks.

If you find a page that libflash-mozplugin cannot display,
please report the URL.

That way we may be able to get a better GPL flash plugin rather than having to rely on 32-bit proprietary code.

I'm doing fine with libflash-mozplugin, so your mileage may vary.

You could also wait (years?) for multiarch support.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-Land.com