Re: nvidia (graphics) driver pain

I have been trough all -rc candidates of 2.6.14 and all stock kernels
from 2.6.12 with 7676 driver.

Using only m-a a-i nvidia each time I upgraded the kernel.

I think you should be a bit more spesific when yelling about problems
with the nvidia-driver.

The only problem I ever had, was when I (stupid me) tried to do a
install with the package from nvidia. It took me ages to clean up the

So now I'm happy using the nice tool module-assistant, a great big
thanks and a hearty applause to those who write this excellent tool.

So please do the nvidia install the Debian way.
Not all linux-systems are SuSE og RedHat, as nvidia seems to believe.