Re: Gtk/Gnome software only english

> > Is it a common problem?  Can be it solved?
>
> Yes and yes.  It was a bug that is now fixed and should hit the mirrors
> shortly.

Yes, it works now.

> Now, for the requisite netiquette stuff:
> please wrap your lines at ~72 characters

It doesn't depend of me. I send email correctly (with sylpheed I have 72 chars for line default), but email provider (gmail) 'cut' these lines and in Gmail I have not found option to modify this.

> please don't hijack threads to ask a new question

Do you refer "google-bar & firefox"? I thought it was same problem cos firefox uses gtk+.

Giulio