anybody got the working?

Hello, I have an Asus A6000 laptop, on which I happily run the Debian sid amd64 port. I am trying to get a few peripherals to work in the 64 bit envirnoment, but I am stuck with the internal video camera (reported as a usb 2.0 ALi Corp.), the internal modem (it is claimed by the snd_intel8x0m, but how can I understand what the heck of a serial device it appears to be?) and the internal wireless LAN (reported as a Broadcom 4306). At least for the latter, I heard it can be gotten to work with ndiswrapper, but where can I get the Windows 64 bit driver for it? I would also love to be able to suspend to disk, but I hear that the nvidia driver does not permit this, any workarounds?

Please feel free to address me to appropriate web pages and/or mailing lists if I am posting in the wrong place...

Thanks in advance, Giacomo

Giacomo Mulas <gmulas@ca.astro.it>

OSSERVATORIO ASTRONOMICO DI CAGLIARI
Str. 54, Loc. Poggio dei Pini * 09012 Capoterra (CA)

Tel. (OAC): +39 070 71180 248     Fax : +39 070 71180 222
Tel. (UNICA): +39 070 675 4916

"When the storms are raging around you, stay right where you are"
                         (Freddy Mercury)