To: "Lennart Sorensen" <lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca>
Cc: "In The Night" <x-trazy@pure64.net>; <debian-amd64@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 8:29 AM
Subject: Re: K8 Mainboard addition

"Lennart" == Lennart Sorensen <lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> writes:

>> 2. I'm thinking of changing the PCTV Pro to a Hauppauge! WinTV
>> PVR500 MCE. Anyone know if the support in ivtv is OK for this
>> card?

Lennart> Well so far I have heard great things for the 250 and 350 in
Lennart> ivtv. If the 500 really is just 2 x 250 on one card, I would
Lennart> imagine ivtv should work with it to, but I have not heard
Lennart> from anyone with a 500 card yet so I don't know.

The 500 is supported by ivtv, and the 500 is really 2 x 150. The 150
card is supported. You will need the latest driver that is the svn
repository. Check out the ivtv wiki for details.

Later,

Alan