K8 Mainboard addition

Mobo : Abit AN8 Ultra (NForce4 Ultra)
ATA : amd74xx
SATA : sata_nv
Sound : intel8x0
Network : forcedeth

Installed with the 2.6.12 Len Sorensen installer - Thanks for the great work....

Other hardware running smoothly:
Pinnacle PCTV Pro : bttv, msp3400
Logitech quickcam express : spca5xx (Thanks to Michel Xhaard for making this module)
HP PSC 2610 (MemoryCardreader,Scanner and Printer working - Fax not working)
HighPoint Rocket 1520 : hpt366
Nvidia 7800GT : A _big_ thanx to the debian people which made module-assistant.
Athlon64 3800+ X2 : Finally smp@home at an affordable price.

Couple of things which are of small annoyance:
1. Abit hasn't released any spec on the uGuru chip, but I have found some small program to atleast read the sensors. It would be _so_ nice to do realtime OC'ing.
2. SATA spindown is broken, atleast I believe so when reading the kernel lists and hearing my 4 SATA disk spinning on full spaad all day long.
3. Sound cannot be captured directly from the PCTV Pro using btaudio - because of "bad wiring"?
4. The hardware sound controls on my USB-headset (a Plantronics GameCom Pro) is not working - alsamixer works fine...
5. My Plextor DVD-burner hickups sometimes usning mkisofs/growisofs - reports busy device or something like that.

A couple of questions:
1. I'm thinking of buying a SATA controller to put in one of the PCI Express X1 slots. Chipset is SiL3132. Is the support OK in recent kernels?
2. I'm thinking of changing the PCTV Pro to a Hauppauge! WinTV PVR500 MCE. Anyone know if the support in ivtv is OK for this card?

--
.O.	Scream, Scream like the silence of the bits.
..O	Dead lies the flag by the feet of the cold one.