Which applications have been ported and will work?

How can I determine which applications have been ported for AMD64 and
work properly?  I read in the howto that:

"There are 64bit related problems in approximately 200 packages, which
result either in the package not building at all or simply segfaulting
on startup. The latter problem should not show up too often, only in
first releases of new upstream versions of some packages wich had the
problem in the past. The vast majority of packages with known 64bit
problems do not build at all."

I'm looking to run a basic server with LAMP set up and Postfix.  I
want to make sure I don't run into any problems.

--
Dondley Communications
http://www.dondleycommunications.com

Communicate or Die: American Labor Unions and the Internet
http://www.communicateordie.com