tcmplex

I think I finally have some good parameters to the transcode utility to create some good DVD mpeg2 format videos.

However, once I use transcode to transcode and split into video/audio files, I need to re-merge them back into one file.

What I'm looking for is tcmplex. What I've found on the net with google tells me that this is the tool I need to merge my audio and video back into one file before burning it to disc with growisofs.

I see that marillat debian sources are back up, at ftp.nerim.net, but I took alook there and don't see any tcmplex package or source, nor do I see it as a part of the transcode source archive.

avimerge is there, but I need something to merge my mpeg output, not my avi files.

As well, I tried searching debian archives sarge, sid, marillat, and found nothing for tcmplex, or even mplex.

Can anyone tell me where I can find tcmplex, or mplex for sid, in sourced or precompiled binary?

Thanks.