GetDP?

Hello list :)

Did anyone succeed in compiling GetDP under debian (testing) amd64?
Here it complains about not finding required compilers, but I have both
gcc and g77 installed.
What else should it need?

I append the result of ./configure bellow.

Best regards
Michal

----./configure output ---------
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for g77... no
checking for f77... no
checking for xlf... no
checking for frt... no
checking for pgf77... no
checking for fl32... no
checking for af77... no
checking for fort77... no
checking for f90... no
checking for xlf90... no
checking for pgf90... no
checking for epcf90... no
checking for f95... no
checking for fort... no
checking for xlf95... no
checking for lf95... no
checking for g95... no
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran 77 compiler... no
checking whether  accepts -g... no
configure: error: Could not find required compilers, aborting.
-----end of ./configure output -----