Re: quake2

Jacob Bresciani wrote:

edit your .bashrc ( or what ever is appropriate for your shell/ system ) and add the line

alias quake2="quake2 +set vid_ref glx +set sw_mode 0"

then you don't have to remember the switches

Jacob Bresciani

"Passwords are like bubble gum, strongest when fresh, should never be used by groups and create a sticky mess when left laying around"

-anon