Re: Almost there

On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 12:50:05PM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 21, 2005 at 05:25:12PM +0100, Hugo Mills wrote:
> >    Does it work with LVM2 now? That's about the only difference I'm
> > aware of at the moment.
>
> I think it might, but I haven't tried.  I run this way:
>
> md raid1 ext2 /boot
> md raid1 ext3 /
> md raid1 lvm pv

   This is roughly how I have mine set up. I was just interested in
whether grub knew about LVM yet. The patches for grub to handle this
have been around for a couple of years, but nobody seems to have taken
them on.

   Hugo.

  PGP key: 1C335860 from wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net or http://www.carfax.org.uk
  --- You've read the project plan.  Forget that. We're going to Do ---
                      Stuff and Have Fun doing it.