Re: [update] More 32bit packages for amd64

Hi!

> As always, report success or failure please.
Everything passed well - many thanks! I used sarge repository, because there
are some problems with libraries in etch/sid - they seem to be doing
transition to the new version of Word Perfect support library, named
libwpd8c2 instead of libwpd8 -- the OO package deps are not updated so the
etch/sid installation  didn't work for me.

It would be nice to have some more messages during lists update/packages
fetching -- on slow connections it is difficult to understand is it stuck or
still doing something. (I used 'du /var/lib/amd64-archive/lists' and
'du /var/lib/amd64-archive/pool' to check if the script still working).

wbr, Kirill.