Re: [update] More 32bit packages for amd64

Stephan Seitz <stse@fsing.rootsland.net> writes:

> On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 09:59:43PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
>>  Check what apt-get wants to remove as it might remove the wrong
>>  thing. It works for me but you might have something else installed.
>>  Removing ia32-libs is intentional though.
>
> Here it doesn't remove ia32-libs. But it seems, OOo runs fine besides
> locale warnings:

Hehe, I changed it to Replace instead of Conflicts during testing and
forgot to revert that. Will be fixed on the next upload.

Doesn't realy hurt to have them both. It is just that they both
(ia32-libs and ia32-libc6) have the 32bit ld.

> Setup complete.  Running openoffice.org...
> I18N: X Window System doesn't support locale "de_DE.UTF-8"
> I18N: X Window System doesn't support locale "C"

mrvn@frosties:~% openoffice
I18N: X Window System doesn't support locale "en_US"
I18N: X Window System doesn't support locale "C"

Same here.

I think I have to generate locales for 32bit or link them to
/lib/i486-linux or something. Any hints are welcome before I go dig
them out myself.

>>As always, report success or failure please.
>
> Done. ;-) And thanks for your work.
>
> Shade and sweet water!
>
> 	Stephan

MfG